Corporate filing selection in Florida

Gainesville, FL |
Filed under: C-corporation

Need to select a corporate filing in Florida.
Want all income to be taxed as earned from Corporation and only taxed to me on 1040 for
salary on about 1K per month (SS Reasons) for 2013. Then in two years I can be taxed individually as employee for more income taken w/o jeopardizing my SS benefits. My wife will also be employee an receiving income similarly. Is C Corporation best . I understand double taxation issue but do not want to exeed SS allowed earnings threshold for next 2 years. Thanks for your help and avice.

You have not posted enough information to give you a complete answer. The type of business organization that is best for you depends on many factors, including the type of business, the number and expected involvment of the owners, and the type of assets that the business will hold. Rather than trying to get online do-it-yourself answers from an online forum, you should consult an experienced business lawyer in your area.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Actual legal advice can only be provided after completing a comprehensive consultation in which all of the relevant facts are discussed and reviewed.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business