Copyright Infringement? Taking a AVI file i Got for free from the internet & encoding it ontoo a DVD and then selling it

California |

I am wondering if gettting an AVI file from the internet for free off of a site that has no warring to the united states to own them and encode them ontoo a DVD with windows DVD maker.

I persanly e mailed a few people on here but i didnt get a reply back on e mailing it to myself so i am not sure if it made it so PAM Koslyn i hope you got the e mail of details i sent you.

Any way i got arrested for this PC350 (A) & PC653W (A) are the CA penal codes i got arrested for never been arreested in my life neither untill monday.

The Answer i am looking for on those codes I posted is it ileagal to Encode a AVI File i got for free to a DVD and sell it to some one else for proffit?

Am i doing somthing wrong the website i go to has no warrning saying I can not own them.

As I emailed you, you need to hire a criminal defense lawyer immediately.

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Fully Agreed with Ms. Koslyn. The issue is not necessarily about your right to use the content personally, though that may indeed be in question depending on where you got the files. The issue is regarding the right to sell the content or use the content in certain ways.

Consult a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.

Please note that this information is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice. Nothing herein is meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Copyright infringement topics