Cops was at my moms for a feloney warrent for me please please help me what do i do if you can contact me ill explain more pleas

Asked almost 2 years ago - Kalamazoo, MI

please help (989)494-2529

1. James S. Lawrence

Pro

6

Answered . You should contact an attorney and arrange to turn yourself in. People who walk in with counsel have an improved chance of walking out against those who wait to be chased down. A person who comes on his own makes a persuasive showing of his own lack of dangerousness, helpful on matters of setting bond, on plea bargains with the prosecutor, and on various matters with the judge.

Make sure you only give details to an attorney you are privately consulting with, who is legally allowed to keep your secrets. The first and most important thing to do is not to make things worse.

There are fine attorneys locally in Kalamazoo, and you need to find one right away. However, if you cannot afford an attorney, I would still recommend turning yourself in, and they will appoint an attorney for you.

2. Mickey David Larson

2

Answered . You need to contact an attorney.

3. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

3

Answered . You need to contact an attorney and arrange an appointment.

4. Steven R. Simkins

1

Answered . Mr. Lawrence gave you great advice.