Cops have black bag with my computer ... How do I find it now? Because the police are stealing it and spending the money on

Asked about 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

they were driving past in my car and like that was several months of running it into the ground

I've been trying to call them but there's problems they took my clothes and shoes before when i asked them and they said they didn't arrest me but never let me talk to the officer who arrested me who's name was oceanside police officer sims and another named zephyr ... can you call these guys to get my stuf back they took it and didn't give it back ?

1. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

4

Answered . We can if you hire us....

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555
  2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

2

1

Answered . You should contact the police department.

3. Jay Scott Finnecy

Pro

2

Answered . Put down the meth pipe and hire an attorney to contact the cops and request the return of your property.

Law Offices of Jay S. Finnecy (619) 855-3003 or (760) 522-7006 criminalattorneysd.com