Cops have black bag with my computer ... How do I find it now? Because the police are stealing it and spending the money on

San Diego, CA |

they were driving past in my car and like that was several months of running it into the ground

I've been trying to call them but there's problems they took my clothes and shoes before when i asked them and they said they didn't arrest me but never let me talk to the officer who arrested me who's name was oceanside police officer sims and another named zephyr ... can you call these guys to get my stuf back they took it and didn't give it back ?

1. You should contact the police department.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

2. We can if you hire us....

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555

3. Put down the meth pipe and hire an attorney to contact the cops and request the return of your property.

Law Offices of Jay S. Finnecy (619) 855-3003 or (760) 522-7006 criminalattorneysd.com