Contractor (roofing) did bad job and I would like report and complain. How, where and to home write complain about contractor?

Syracuse, NY |

My roofing contractor did bad job than try to fix but still it is not good.
Refuse to show proof that material that was installed is the same as in contract.

How, where and to home write complain about contractor?

1. need more info to answer this but you could statr withthe better business bureau

http://newyork.bbb.org/

I will allways give you a free consultation, so we can discuss all the facts of your case call us anytime at 718-263-6800

2. You could also file a complaint with consumer affairs for the county in which the property is located. You final option would be to have another contractor fix the problem, or get several estimates from other contractors and bring suit.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all copies and attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless specifically stated otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Unless specifically stated otherwise, this communication shall not be deemed to be legal or tax advice, and no attorney-client relationship shall be deemed to have been created.