Contingency Lawyer needed for discrimination case against union and school . Worth approx 1.8 to 3.2 million dam incld if win.

Asked 11 months ago - Huntington Station, NY

Company say I was excessed as a teacher but kept non-tenured teachers on staff and hired new staff in areas I taught. Admin had verbal issues about people from my country and also excessed another tenured person originally from my country.
Company retained two firms recently on a pro-bono basis and now I would like some additional direction at least if no lawyer or firm would be willing to do contingency. Company also made the newspaper for racial discrimination since I was excessed and administration being overhauled due to misuse of funds etc. Any lawyer or firm willing to assist. I did file EEOC but just got bounced around to investigators. Currently closing of discovery and depositions to begin.

1. Mitchell Jan Birzon

Pro

3

Answered . Your question doesn't explain the issues you believe chat resulted in your wrongful termination based upon discrimination. Please provide some additional info.

2. Ryan M. Finn

Pro

2

Answered . Did EEOC find probable cause?

3. Thomas A. Ricotta

Pro

2

Answered . You can use the Find a Lawyer feature on Avvo to try and locate an experienced employment attorney. At that point, I would seek to set up consultations in order to discuss this, as there are more facts that would be needed in order to determine the viability of your case.

4. Marilynn Mika Spencer

1

Answered . You can find a plaintiffs employment attorney on the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) web site www.nela.org. NELA is the largest and most influential bar association in the country for attorneys representing working people. You can search by location and practice area. Also, NELA has affiliates in every state and many cities which are listed on the NELA site. Not all NELA attorneys are named on the web site or affiliate site. This should not influence your selection; attorneys can choose whether or not to purchase a listing in the national directory, and each affiliate has its own rules for listing.

I hope you can resolve your situation and wish you the best.