Consultation for International Trade Business Start-up

Asked about 2 years ago - San Mateo, CA

I am seeking legal consultation for starting a new food import business in the Bay Area. I need a lawyer who has expertise in Food/Fruit Import, New Business start-up and Immigration (as I am not a Citizen or resident). Please reach out to me if you can provide guidance on all these. (Prefer some in San Mateo County but that is not a must).

1. Michael Charles Doland

7

1

Answered . I agree that you are best served by a "local" attorney in the Bay area.

In Los Angeles I specialize in foreign trade and start up companies and specialize in Europe, especially France and Italy and Spain (and speak the languages). We work closely with several immigration firms for our clients on L, E1 and E2 and H1-B visas.

2. Rebecca Cook Black

5

Answered . I would consult with several business immigration attorneys as this will be a process stretching over several years and you want someone who is knowledgable and also is a good fit for you personally.

3. Luca Cristiano Maria Melchionna

5

Answered . My recommendation is to consult with Mr. Doland. Best.