Constitutional & Civil Rights Violations by Magistrate Dist. Judge, President Judge, DA's Office & PA State Police.

Chambersburg, PA |

PA State Police cited me for "Harassment, lewd, lascivious conduct" because I used language during a "Brandishing of Gun" complaint which I contacted PA State Police for. PA State Police did nothing on the gun incident (which could've killed me (or) my family member) .... and when we went to Court....the PA State Police stated she found the language "offensive". Given the fact the GUN could've killed me....I was charged with harassment on "language"????
I also discovered the Dist. Magistrate Judge who filed harassment Charges against me has a Criminal Record himself (DUI & Solicitation) issues of moral turpitude ... UNBELIEVABLE!

I was supposed to have my Sentencing Date but was cancelled due to inclement weather. I'm ready to file my Appeal (based on Police Harassment, Violation of Civil & Constitutional Rights). ACLU has also inquired about my case to identify severe problems of incompetence.

So, what is your question, please?

Police enjoy qualified immunity.
Judges complete immunity.

On the slim facts you provided (nothing contained therein rises to the level of evan a complaint). It does not appear as though you have anything that an attorney will pick up for you--you'll likely have to proceed on your own..

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

If the ACLU is reaching out to you with interest, stop posting here and return their call ASAP. They are highly skilled and ordinarily not easy to enlist. So you must really have something there if they are calling you.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Christine: ACLU told me they have too many cases and won't help me. Isn't that very ironic seeming as I'm an ACLU Member ~and~ Honorable Navy Veteran and this is JUSTICE?????

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

But, didn't I warn you about this? "If the ACLU is reaching out to you with interest, stop posting here and return their call ASAP. They are highly skilled and ordinarily NOT EASY TO ENLIST."

Police misconduct topics