Constitutional & Civil Rights Violations by Magistrate Dist. Judge, President Judge, DA's Office & PA State Police.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chambersburg, PA

PA State Police cited me for "Harassment, lewd, lascivious conduct" because I used language during a "Brandishing of Gun" complaint which I contacted PA State Police for. PA State Police did nothing on the gun incident (which could've killed me (or) my family member) .... and when we went to Court....the PA State Police stated she found the language "offensive". Given the fact the GUN could've killed me....I was charged with harassment on "language"????
I also discovered the Dist. Magistrate Judge who filed harassment Charges against me has a Criminal Record himself (DUI & Solicitation) issues of moral turpitude ... UNBELIEVABLE!

I was supposed to have my Sentencing Date but was cancelled due to inclement weather. I'm ready to file my Appeal (based on Police Harassment, Violation of Civil & Constitutional Rights). ACLU has also inquired about my case to identify severe problems of incompetence.

1. Malosack Berjis

1

Answered . So, what is your question, please?

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . Police enjoy qualified immunity.
    Judges complete immunity.

On the slim facts you provided (nothing contained therein rises to the level of evan a complaint). It does not appear as though you have anything that an attorney will pick up for you--you'll likely have to proceed on your own..

3. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . If the ACLU is reaching out to you with interest, stop posting here and return their call ASAP. They are highly skilled and ordinarily not easy to enlist. So you must really have something there if they are calling you.