Conspiracy to transport illegal aliens been in fed. prison 1 yr jus had trail was going to have a bail now ICE HAS HOLD no wat

Bronx, NY |

just had trail was going to have a bail now ICE HAS HOLD no what happens he has public defender any info giving can help.Thank you all

The first bit of advice is that he should have an immigration attorney work with hiim immediately. Charges such as these, if he is convicted are very difficult to get any sort of second chance by an immigration judge given the nature of the crime.

The result of the immigration ourt case always depends on the result of the criminal court case. If the criminal court case is finished and he was convicted of conspiracy to transport aliens he may have very little shot at not being deported..

Our firm handles many criminal cases with immigration issues such as this and we focus on both areas, contact us immediately if you feel you need greater assistance.

*se habla espanol*

Thank you how much does immargration lawyer cost? Thank you again

Detainer stands. You will be deemed to have been convicted of an aggravated felony for immigration/deportation purposes, no bond, and you will be ordered deported. You need and immigration lawyer to go in to more details with you on the few options you have.

If the person makes bail in the criminal case, the person will be taken into immigration custody. I suggest you retain an immigration lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Even if you make bail on the criminal case if there is an immigration detainer you will not be released and ICE will take you. Contact an immigration attorney.

Federal crime topics

Recommended articles about Federal crime