Conitnuance

Hemet, CA |

Thank you attorney . My question is what if the DA does not file any charges in one year. Does it automatically means citation dismissed.

I am applying for my citizenship , do i mention that i was charged for a misdemeanor but DA never filed any case or shall i just submit my Live scan report which is needed. I did my live scan for my satisfaction it does not have any criminal record against me.

1. I think you need to address this question to immigration attorneys. My suggestion is that you change the "Practice area" to Immigration. Good luck.

2. I suppose you could call it dismissed. This was a "no filing." You should be ok for immigration purposes because there is no conviction.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

3. Yes, but I would confirm the immigration issue with an immigration attorney.

4. The question you will be asked is "have you ever been arrested"

Always go with the truth!!