Conitnuance

Thank you attorney . My question is what if the DA does not file any charges in one year. Does it automatically means citation dismissed. I am applying for my citizenship , do i mention that i was charged for a misdemeanor but DA never filed any case or shall i just submit my Live scan report which is needed. I did my live scan for my satisfaction it does not have any criminal record against me.

Hemet, CA -

Find Out More

Seth Andrew Weinstein

Seth Andrew Weinstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - Sherman Oaks, CA

I suppose you could call it dismissed. This was a "no filing." You should be ok for immigration purposes because there is no conviction.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

Michael Douglas Shafer

Michael Douglas Shafer

Criminal Defense Attorney - Norco, CA

Yes, but I would confirm the immigration issue with an immigration attorney.

Irene Arfaras Steffas

Irene Arfaras Steffas

Immigration Attorney - Marietta, GA

The question you will be asked is "have you ever been arrested"

Always go with the truth!!

William A. Jones Jr.

William A. Jones Jr.

Criminal Defense Attorney - Wexford, PA

I think you need to address this question to immigration attorneys. My suggestion is that you change the "Practice area" to Immigration. Good luck.