Conflicting dates on forms I-821d and I-765

North Miami, FL |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

form I-821d it asks for initial entry and I-765 it asks for last entry. I came here the first time when I was 4 in 1996, I then left on August 5 1999. I reentered the u.s on march 22 2000. I'm not too sure what to put for these questions. Maybe I can write an affavit explaining and prooving why the dates conflict ?? Or should I put march 22 2000 as both??

*I had a visa b2 and expired 2001

Answer the questions the way you thought in the first place, with your initial entry on the I-821D and your last entry on the I-765. That is the information the forms ask for, and you will be answering truthfully. There is no need to explain the different dates, and neither will disqualify you from DACA since they were both before 2007. Plus, if you're including a copy of your visa and/or I-94, it should be understandable why you might have multiple entries.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.

You must answer what each question asks. They are different questions for different purposes.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration