Conflicting dates on forms I-821d and I-765

Asked over 1 year ago - North Miami, FL

form I-821d it asks for initial entry and I-765 it asks for last entry. I came here the first time when I was 4 in 1996, I then left on August 5 1999. I reentered the u.s on march 22 2000. I'm not too sure what to put for these questions. Maybe I can write an affavit explaining and prooving why the dates conflict ?? Or should I put march 22 2000 as both??

*I had a visa b2 and expired 2001

1. Laura Justine Jacobson

1

Answered . Answer the questions the way you thought in the first place, with your initial entry on the I-821D and your last entry on the I-765. That is the information the forms ask for, and you will be answering truthfully. There is no need to explain the different dates, and neither will disqualify you from DACA since they were both before 2007. Plus, if you're including a copy of your visa and/or I-94, it should be understandable why you might have multiple entries.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You must answer what each question asks. They are different questions for different purposes.