Conducting harassment investigation? what should my ex employer of did? Once I turned in writing ?

Salinas, CA |

I thnk I may have a legal case against my ex employer? re: harassment investigation done wrong, and not preventing violence in the workplace and also demoting one of their employees knowing they were ill and could not do the job they were demoted to. I am seeking legal advice

according to the AVVO information regarding what a employer should do when a person turns in writing info on a harassor, states a full investigation should of been done. None of it was done! other than the harassor being told to stay away from the harassee. thank you for the information so far! also to the attorneys who replied.

1. Sounds like you have a handful of issues. You would best be served by using avvo's "find a lawyer" for an emploment lawyer in your city, and getting a free consultation to discuss all the facts and circumstances.

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.