Completing DS-230 Form

Asked over 4 years ago - Riverside, CA

I am the petitioner completing this form for my husband and this is his 3 and final visit to the US Consulate in Cuidad Juarez.
My question is:
Part I Question # 12 and 13 refer to his occupation and address in Mexico? (he has resided there since his first visit to the US Consulate office in Oct. 2008)

Part I Question #"s 15 through 18 refer to his, the applicant's parents or mine the petitioner.

1. Ekaette Patty-Anne Eddings

Answered . Form DS-230 relates to your husband and all information on the form must relate to him. Part I questions 15-18 relate to his parents not yours. Part I question 12 and 13 refers to his occupation, regardless of where he does it and his present address, obviously since he is in Mexico he should use his address in Mexico. Your address will be in question 16.
    Ensure the accuracy of information provided on the form as it will be difficult to change it at a later date as inaccurate unless it was a simple error. At best have someone look over the form if you are unfamiliar.