Compensible injury, rotator cuff tear, biceps tenodesis, on TTD, need settlement ranges, Arkansas.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Springdale, AR

I was injured cranking down landing gear on a semi trailer. As of now, receiving TTD payments. Lawyer I have will not participate in pre-settlement funding (won't hurt them any and I understand the ramifications). I have asked and researched settlement ranges and I know that each case is different. After MMI and PPD I need to know what I can ask based on a range of straight forward Overall body percentages and a range of 15-40% shoulder disability ranges. Can anyone answer this with a range. Don't want a bunch of lawyer fluff, ranges only. Thank you.

1. George Ellis Corson IV

2

Answered . No. This is absolutely and positively an Attorney/Client conversation. We are not your Attorney, and (s)he may have very valid reasons for the recommendations. I know that I usually do, and I would be BEYOND irritated if you farmed your case out for second and third opinions while I was your Counsel. Probably to the extent that we would part ways. You don't cheat when you are in a marriage. Until you get a Divorce, you are loyal to the one you picked.

2. Bobby L. Bollinger Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . No way to answer your question. Not enough info. But this is a question that only should be answered by your own lawyer anyway. This forum is not really a good place to get this type of question answered, for the reasons expressed in the other answer.

3. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

1

1

Answered . It is not possible to improve on Mr. Corson's advice.