Compensible injury, rotator cuff tear, biceps tenodesis, on TTD, need settlement ranges, Arkansas.

Springdale, AR |

I was injured cranking down landing gear on a semi trailer. As of now, receiving TTD payments. Lawyer I have will not participate in pre-settlement funding (won't hurt them any and I understand the ramifications). I have asked and researched settlement ranges and I know that each case is different. After MMI and PPD I need to know what I can ask based on a range of straight forward Overall body percentages and a range of 15-40% shoulder disability ranges. Can anyone answer this with a range. Don't want a bunch of lawyer fluff, ranges only. Thank you.

1. No. This is absolutely and positively an Attorney/Client conversation. We are not your Attorney, and (s)he may have very valid reasons for the recommendations. I know that I usually do, and I would be BEYOND irritated if you farmed your case out for second and third opinions while I was your Counsel. Probably to the extent that we would part ways. You don't cheat when you are in a marriage. Until you get a Divorce, you are loyal to the one you picked.

We give free general concepts to be helpful, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

2. No way to answer your question. Not enough info. But this is a question that only should be answered by your own lawyer anyway. This forum is not really a good place to get this type of question answered, for the reasons expressed in the other answer.

3. It is not possible to improve on Mr. Corson's advice.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: ccandiano@themargolisfirm.com http://www.themargolisfirm.com