Skip to main content

Como inicio un proceso de divorcio y tener custodia completa de mi hijo pero no soy legal en USA ?

New York, NY |

estoy casada por 9 años tengo un nene de 6 años mi esposo comenzo a usar drogas lo escuche hablando con su ex novia y se decian te amo es agresivo con su vocabulario y una vez lo meti preso por un golpe que m dio n mi brazo no trabajo y no soy legal en USA el si es ciudadano como no tengo una fuente de trabajo me amenaza con deportarme o irse con todo el dinero que tiene por ganar la custodia total del niño.........que probabilidades tengo de ganar ? ayudenme por favor gracias

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Have you tried posting in English? This will improve the chances of getting a response.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

  2. Aquí nomás se contestan preguntas de leyes de inmigración. Esta no es una.

    Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

  3. Please present the issue in English or use a similar Spanish speaking portal for your needs.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics