Communicating with a judge with Plaintiffs' attorney's knowledge

Asked over 1 year ago - Traverse City, MI

I'm trying to present information to the judge regarding tax payments that I have made for shared property related to a partition lawsuit. The judge told me in front of the Plaintiffs' attorney that it is alright to communicate with the him, the judge. The Plaintiffs' attorney has the information that I want the judge to have which amounts to specific dollar amounts of the taxes and insurance that I have paid. The plaintiffs have not paid anything toward their shares of the taxes or insurance. I sent a communication to the judge, then a short time later was told by a clerk that I can't communicate with the judge, even though he told me that I could. Now I don't know how to give him the information. Can I simply present it to him at a hearing? The Plaintiffs' attorney will be present.

1. James M. Osak

1

Answered . Hire an attorney.