Common Muslim name - 221G given almost an year back.

Asked over 1 year ago - Saint Paul, MN

Hi, I was given 221G at Hyderabad Consul in Feb 2012. Its been a long and painful wait. I am a full time employee and do not know how long my company can hold me further. Is there any law that protects the 221G victims, in case they loose job (provided they are cleared 221G with good feed back) ? IS there any way to speed this up as I will be reaching one year mark in a couple of days. Can any lawyer help me with my case? I don't want to approach my company's attorney as that might threaten my job.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. William R. Borene

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with Mr. Sandoval - it would be best to have an immigration attorney thoroughly look through your case.

  2. Carlos E Sandoval

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should consult with an immigration attorney evalaute the reason of the denial and see if there are any ways to overcome it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,921 answers this week

2,752 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary