Commercial real estate syndication

San Jose, CA |

Seeking an experienced attorney who has handled real estate syndication and formation for assets in excess of $10M and more than 20 investors. Experience is a must, and I prefer somebody in the South Bay.

1. I do that. Given market conditions, its been a few years since that type of package has been developed.

Joseph Melino
    Melino Law
    408/275-1955

DISCLAIMER—This answer is for informational purposes only under the AVVO or LinkedIn systems and their respective terms and conditions. It discusses general legal principles, trends, and considerations and is not intended as specific legal advice regarding your question. This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship.

2. You are right that experience is a must. Proceed with extreme caution, since this is an area that poses high litigation risk for the licensed professionals, i.e. the attorneys and the real estate brokers. Good luck!

3. Although I would agree with your thoughts on a "local" attorney, I may suggest that you think about state or country wide since the real estate opportunties are all over the State of California and many great attorneys work State wide in this field of practice and may know more about the process and opportunities...just a thought for your consideration.

By Grace...
    Shawn Jackson ESQ. (707) 584-4529
    Business Development Attorney EMAIL: Attorneys@CaliforniaBusinessDevelopment.com
    www.CaliforniaBusinessDevelopmentAttorneys.com
    www.CaliforniaBusinessDevelopmentCenter.com
    www.CaliforniaBusinessDevelopmentPlans.com

No communication resulting herein shall create an attorney-client relationship unless a separate retainer agreement is signed by attorney and client. The information provided is not legal advice nor is it conveyed in the course of an attorney-client relationship, but is intended merely as a general overview with regard to the subject matter covered. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel such as any attorney in this office in a subsequent email communication (agreement) and the formation of an attorney client relationship.