Combined verification consent and designation (corporate) and oath designation (individual) in a will from 1978 NYS? What it do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Fairport, NY

I found my grandfathers will from 1978 Rochester NY, there is a "combinded verification oath and designation (individual)" and that has my grandmothers name on it. Then I found a "combined verification consent and designation (corporate)" and its not filled out but it is stamped by the courts on when filed and fee paid. Could anyone tell me what they are for? I have never seen then before?

1. David Peters

3

Answered . A Combined Verification, Oath and Designation is a document filed by an individual or corporate Executor when a Last Will and Testament goes through probate. My office is in Brighton. Please contact me if you need help with the probate process and administration of this estate.

2. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

1

Answered . The Verification you refer to means that the document was filed by the executor (individual or corporate) with the probate court. As suggested, you should contact Mr. Peters for a consultation on this matter, if you have further questions or concerns.