Skip to main content

College residency reclassification: I provided enough evidence for residency and my school is still taking the money.

Tampa, FL |

It is a matter of $2500. Is it possible to sue them? What kind of lawyer do I need?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You will need a lawyer with experience in educational/administrative hearings.

While you say you have "provided enough evidence", it seems the school thinks otherwise, or it has withdrawn your money in error. You should first contact the department in charge.

It is indeed possible to sue them, but your best chance in this matter would be to have an attorney contact them and have the school change your status to in-state based upon the evidence provided.

Hopefully this will help you.

Felipe B. Fulgencio, Esq.
Fulgencio Law | Hyde Park, Tampa, Florida
(813) 760-0269

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer