CO medical dental malpractice law, tort, dental negligence

Pueblo, CO |

I got dentures and they never have fit. My dentist says implants for $7000 is the only way to make them fit. I already have paid him $5000. I have a rare blood disease and asked him to contact my hemotologist. He did not but still insisted on implants. I quit going to him and my mouth has suffered. My hemotologist wrote it out that I am not a candidate for implants as I could have severe bleeding problems. I went to another dentist and he said the dentures aren't made to fit my mouth and wants to make new ones. How can I get my money back from the first dentist?thanks Linda

I just need to get at least part of my money back so I can get dentures that fit. My mouth is really sore. Can anyone help?

1. Write to him, explain what you have learned and ask him to refund the monet you have paid him