CO How do you report a Judge that does not follow statute or proper proceedure, many times in a case causing due process not met

Asked about 2 years ago - Eagle, CO

I have a jurisdiction custody case and this judge is unaware of how the laws and statutes on the UCCJEA describe the proper proceedure in this matter. When it is clearly brought to his attention he is violating the statutes, such as is prohibited from exercising jurisdiction since there is already a first filed case in another state this court is aware of 14-13-201 to 203, and the judge saying "it does not matter, I have decided CO has jurisdiction regardless"; and then when causing concurrent jurisdiction fails to stay proceedure 14-13-206 and motions submitted stating this and fails to stay proceedings at any time; then prevents any submission of documents by an order preventing right to defend,and even grants a perm Restrain O 13-14-102 w/o TRO,Service,hearing just granted PRO by asking

1. 1

1

Best Answer

Answered . There are often times when a litigant and their lawyer disagree with a judge's rulings.
    An appeal can normally be taken. Sometimes there is an opportunity, rarely, for an interlocutory appeal during the course of the trial level litigation.
    Chat with your lawyer about it.

2. Answered . You appeal.