Client charged with Felony Battery = Needs Public Defender that will listen to story - Wife was drunk and took pills -Called 911

Asked 8 months ago - 34951

Husband of less than a month called 911 and she was taken to hospital and than to mental facility but still the State of Florida is charging him - What canbe done???

1. Michael Adam Haber

Pro

Answered . If you hire a private criminal defense lawyer then someone will get to work right away on his behalf.

Unfortunately if you cannot hire a private lawyer then he will have to wait for his Public Defender to be assigned to his case and get out to the jail to see him.

Either way his interests will be represented and hopefully a viable defense can be created.

I hope this was helpful.

2. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

Answered . What can be done is that the facts will be thoroughly investigated and the criminal charges dealt with by a professional.

3. Peter Christian Komar

Answered . I am confused if you are looking for a public defender for a friend. if you are willing and able hire a local attorney