Skip to main content

Civil suit / mortgage company

Tucson, AZ |

What type of lawyer do I contact to see if I have a civil suit against my mortgage company?

Attorney Answers 1


The National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) is a non-profit consumer advocacy organization. NACA maintains a web site at where it lists geographically consumer law attorneys all over the US. If you don't already have an attorney, please look there for someone in your area who specializes in mortgate litiigation and consumer protection law to review the details with you and advise you.

Mark as helpful