Civil lawyer to sue cps.

Asked over 1 year ago - Martinsburg, WV

help we need help now we have been contanstly harrassed by cps over and over again for allegations that were already investgate closed up and they still want to come in again and reinvestgate the same allegations. Hubby has no job and they have us over a barrel please if anyone knows of one that will take our case probono please email me at
thank you.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Thomas J Callahan

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . Contact either Legal Aid of WV or the WV State Bar to seek pro bono or low costs legal help. Both can be found online. CPS cases are very complicated and always have many sides to them, especially if there is repeat activity as you claim. You may in fact have grounds for action against CPS, but just for clarity in terminology, a civil rights claim will not be one of them unless you can prove its actions are discriminatory because you are a member of a protected class.

    To questioners from West Virginia & New York: Although I am licensed to practice in your state, I practice on a... more
  2. Malosack Berjis

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Unfortunately, this forum is not used for attorney solicitation. However, you can try to find a local attorney by using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above.

    This attorney is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,631 answers this week

3,092 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,631 answers this week

3,092 attorneys answering