Civil lawyer to sue cps.

Asked over 1 year ago - Martinsburg, WV

help we need help now we have been contanstly harrassed by cps over and over again for allegations that were already investgate closed up and they still want to come in again and reinvestgate the same allegations. Hubby has no job and they have us over a barrel please if anyone knows of one that will take our case probono please email me at ntcmoms06@aol.com
thank you.

1. Thomas J Callahan

Answered . Contact either Legal Aid of WV or the WV State Bar to seek pro bono or low costs legal help. Both can be found online. CPS cases are very complicated and always have many sides to them, especially if there is repeat activity as you claim. You may in fact have grounds for action against CPS, but just for clarity in terminology, a civil rights claim will not be one of them unless you can prove its actions are discriminatory because you are a member of a protected class.

2. Malosack Berjis

Answered . Unfortunately, this forum is not used for attorney solicitation. However, you can try to find a local attorney by using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above.