City mayor near capital of west coast state gets two pensions from two government jobs at same time. Is this a federal crime?

Galt, CA |
Filed under: Federal crime

two sick leave checks, two vacation checks, two unemployment checks for the same week from taxpayers? and I get arrested assaulted by the very person that was not voted in, appointed for asking twice , no answer back of course. I see this boldly and being from NY I asked but got destroyed that is illegal ? Why and when are we going to be able to own our first home when these greedy liars are robbing us and the tax money ? And when caught ,funds r kept anyway? Good American's gets abused for asking why? I thought they had to be ethical ? a duty to help the USA they take for themselves and act like morons right in the thinking publics face. taxpayer cars, food and buildings, two pensions 4 this unexperienced scammer, a real estate broker that's three. Is it wrong?? duh

1. Wrong or right is moral question and is not the same as is it legal.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a complete context. This answer should NOT be relied upon to make any legal decisions. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney in YOUR JURISDICTION -BEFORE you do or say anything. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Admitted in Illinois and Federal District Courts in Illinois(Northern, Central and Southern Districts) and Indiana(Northern District), Defenders of the Constitution since 1975; Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies. Website: www.waaltd.com Email: rwigell@waaltd.com Available - 24/7 Office (708)481-4800 Cell. (708)218-0923

2. If you meet the qualifications legally what is wrong with it? There are plenty of people that do this. Nothing illegal and frankly nothing immoral...

This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

3. You do have a point. Chance does not favor us all equally. Other than the tax dollars, how does this affect you personally? Focus on what good can come of your actions, rather than the debt others leave from withdrawing on the good of society. Move forward with your own life despite the evil of others.

Federal crime topics