City mayor near capital of west coast state gets two pensions from two government jobs at same time. Is this a federal crime?

Galt, CA |

two sick leave checks, two vacation checks, two unemployment checks for the same week from taxpayers? and I get arrested assaulted by the very person that was not voted in, appointed for asking twice , no answer back of course. I see this boldly and being from NY I asked but got destroyed that is illegal ? Why and when are we going to be able to own our first home when these greedy liars are robbing us and the tax money ? And when caught ,funds r kept anyway? Good American's gets abused for asking why? I thought they had to be ethical ? a duty to help the USA they take for themselves and act like morons right in the thinking publics face. taxpayer cars, food and buildings, two pensions 4 this unexperienced scammer, a real estate broker that's three. Is it wrong?? duh

Wrong or right is moral question and is not the same as is it legal.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a complete context. This answer should NOT be relied upon to make any legal decisions. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney in YOUR JURISDICTION -BEFORE you do or say anything. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Admitted in Illinois and Federal District Courts in Illinois(Northern, Central and Southern Districts) and Indiana(Northern District), Defenders of the Constitution since 1975; Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies. Website: www.waaltd.com Email: rwigell@waaltd.com Available - 24/7 Office (708)481-4800 Cell. (708)218-0923

oh lawyer dear, you answered it and so did I. I just wanted to see if any lawyer eats shark meat .. still a conflict of interest?? ayh

Kelvin P. Green

Kelvin P. Green

how is it a conflict?

Stephen F Wallace

Stephen F Wallace

Simply, we on this forum try our best to provide sound guidance to those who seek it. Why show such contempt to those who give up their time to help for free?

Raymond George Wigell

Raymond George Wigell

When an individual operates from a position of Ignorance and meanness their true character is revealed.

This 'Mayor' and health services director won't assist me because I am not born in this hayseed goat of a town. I am from NEW YORK and I am not ignorant. Ignorance is is born and bred in Galt,California. My spine is straight and tall. Is it safe to say, Today greed and all you get from greed is to be commended? I drink different water SIR. Thank you for cajouling the greedy. Are you the lawyer that changed free to hook. If we are not rich from greed today anyone elses rights or needs just fall to the way side. I looked to politician as mentors and peers in a village, hamlet city or town. They were under the umbrella called,'civil servants'. I might have missed that redifined definition of two words free and constituant. Did a lawyer change these two words so the pushed down beaten victim can get no help. Must everyone be in a gang of many to pass the greedy plate to no one but themselves? The one soilder army is obsolete. Free speech is obsolete. when a robbed beaten victim ! is beaten again when that American specks of things out of line across this greedy country. Is that from lack of character or evil Sir? I may have a lack of tact but I surely expected a cover up from the masses. You all are dishonest and taking things you should be giving aren't you councelor? . Were are the pilgrims going to flee now when the very evil that made this country is just what it is run by? The sole AMERICAN soilder in his or her war can not win with truth and charity and honesty. I am ignorant, mean and of no character. ... FOrgive me Sir you could very well be talking the same language as I am. You still do not eat shark meat do you? Is the rule today, get it no matter how and get it as fast as you can times two? Teach me something new to fill my characterless spine officer of the court. Yet I did ask and I will ask again and again to see what the juris d's have to say. This mayor when asked called the police and tried to have me arrested for being a trouble m! aker. Did that become a penal code I violated? Seems just like the 1600's to me. My lawyer defended me while I hide in fear of arrest. When that officer heard the truth from my fine and concerned defense. I now have a police escort to ensure my rights are applied like everyone, not the chosen few. We will see how that plays out. I have not reserved the escort and I am better off without. while billions are gifted to health and human services across the usa where more than one 'galt type mayor' awaits with fangs to spend it on it's self. That is really the complete question and the answer is the solution to our horrendous position in the world. the lies are just not floating and the story is all a lie. while no one in my generation can get ahead only the gang members IE politicians and enforcment. what is left fema and chemical toxins to rid the land of the needy. I am an AMERICAN ARE YOU SIR? i can live on dirt before I sqirm to that tax paid center with donations from the masses and funds in the bank from the government. please. volunteer for! once and see the corruption in every postion of government. either the good is overwhelmed and they just do the motions each day. While the mayor director judge rules on hearsay and gets three pensions after lying for 26 years. THAT TO ME IS FLUSHABLE AND One of you can take my air too! That is not AMERICAN PRIDE> just use your authority and keep the one man army distracted while you grab all you can get with your appointed or voted in power. SOMEONE had to ask. I am not afraid. none of you can take my air YET. But I am sure before the unmined rich gold and oil is pumped out of the middle east this country will be china and those nomadic gypsies where jesus walked are all getting in the cop car with me to get stale bread. thank you. did you see those children dying on the streest in syria? It is greedy times three my respected laywer. I know the masses are not ignorant they have seen the corruption and greed for five or more generations.

you are gracefully appreciated. thank you I am full of humiltity. bullsmack It is not this one real estate agent crowned queen it is going on across the ball we share. ----- Original Message -----

becauuse goat town here is not the only liar hide here town that is doing it, it is the majority ----- Original Message -----

Stephen F Wallace

Stephen F Wallace

Wow

If you meet the qualifications legally what is wrong with it? There are plenty of people that do this. Nothing illegal and frankly nothing immoral...

This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

No, it's not illegal and actually it is common.

You do have a point. Chance does not favor us all equally. Other than the tax dollars, how does this affect you personally? Focus on what good can come of your actions, rather than the debt others leave from withdrawing on the good of society. Move forward with your own life despite the evil of others.