City mayor near capital of west coast state gets two pensions from two government jobs at same time. Is this a federal crime?

Asked 11 months ago - Galt, CA

two sick leave checks, two vacation checks, two unemployment checks for the same week from taxpayers? and I get arrested assaulted by the very person that was not voted in, appointed for asking twice , no answer back of course. I see this boldly and being from NY I asked but got destroyed that is illegal ? Why and when are we going to be able to own our first home when these greedy liars are robbing us and the tax money ? And when caught ,funds r kept anyway? Good American's gets abused for asking why? I thought they had to be ethical ? a duty to help the USA they take for themselves and act like morons right in the thinking publics face. taxpayer cars, food and buildings, two pensions 4 this unexperienced scammer, a real estate broker that's three. Is it wrong?? duh

1. Kelvin P. Green

9

Answered . If you meet the qualifications legally what is wrong with it? There are plenty of people that do this. Nothing illegal and frankly nothing immoral...

2. Dean George Tsourakis

Pro

9

Answered . No, it's not illegal and actually it is common.

3. Raymond George Wigell

Pro

8

Answered . Wrong or right is moral question and is not the same as is it legal.

4. Stephen F Wallace

6

1

Answered . You do have a point. Chance does not favor us all equally. Other than the tax dollars, how does this affect you personally? Focus on what good can come of your actions, rather than the debt others leave from withdrawing on the good of society. Move forward with your own life despite the evil of others.