Citizenship Certificate

Wayne, NJ |

I got my citizenship certificate yesterday at Newark office in NJ, but I was looking at the certificate today and I noticed that the raised stamp that goes on the picture is not clear and some parts of it is missing. Is that normal?

1. It would be easier to answer your question if one could see the cretificate in question.

This answer is not intended to replace a consultation with an attorney and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Yes it is normal for the raised stamp to be partial.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Yes. it is OK. You have no reason to be worried. In general, congratulations.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.