Citizenship application recommended for approval but no oath letter!

Asked almost 3 years ago - Minnetonka, MN

I had my citizenship interview on June 16th based on 5 year residency. I am currently married to a US citizen and have a 2 Yr old daughter. In the interview the officer informed that the application was recommended for approval and that I should hear back from them shortly regarding the oath ceremony schedule. It is September 14th and I still have heard nothing from USCIS. I made an info pass appt at the end of July and I was told that my file is sitting on a supervisor's desk and that I should call when 90 days have passed. So I call today (the 90th day) and was told that I had to wait 120 days and not 90, and that St Paul office is REALLY slow! I am confused! Any thoughts?

1. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . USCIS has 120 days to make a decision.

2. Ralf D. Wiedemann

Answered . Inform one of your U.S. senators about this problem and ask their office to contact the St. Paul USCIS office.