CITIZENSHIP

Asked 11 months ago - Newark, NJ

I came to this country in 1968, residing in USA for more 30 years . I am 57 year old and I want to become a USA citizen.. Do I still have to take the CITIZENSHIP Test? or not? if yes, can I take the test in my native language Spanish? Please advice?

1. Rupal Parikh Aristimuno

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Based on the information you have provided you are eligible to take the test in Spanish...but the test still has to be taken.

This information is not to be construed as legal advice nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship.
  2. Yolanda Navarrete

1

Answered . From the facts you present you are eligible to take the test in Spanish.

3. Eric M. Mark

Pro

Answered . Everyone has to take the test, but it appears you are eligible to do so in Spanish. If you write that question yourself in English, you have nothing to worry about.

4. Harry Asatrian

Answered . Yes, you CAN! You should speak with an EXPERIENCED immigration attorney to assist you with the process to ensure everything else is done properly so that you are successful in obtaining your U.S. Citizenship.

5. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Yes, you have to take the test. But you appear eligible for 'accommodation'. of the language.