Asked over 1 year ago - Erie, PA


Attorney answers (3)

  1. Robert C. Keller

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I cannot understand your request and suggest that you attempt to clarify your question.

  2. Matthew Paul Scheitrum

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It looks to me that you have a question about section 8 housing and the mother of your children's father's other children. The family law forum might be a more appropriate place for this question. i will edit the practice area to reflect this.

  3. John Paul Thygerson


    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Try using the space bar when writing sentences.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,857 answers this week

2,773 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,857 answers this week

2,773 attorneys answering