Skip to main content

Child won't visit or talk to father.

Renton, WA |

He has visitation rights. The child is 12 and the mother won't do anything to make the child follow through on visits or phone calls or emails from father. Can he take her to court without paying huge amounts of money?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There is a case that clarifies the Mother's duties in this situation. You will want to clearly, effectively and persuasively tell the facts and story so as to fit into the legal principals expressed in the case. Unless you have the skills and experience to do this, an attorney is your best bet. I don't know what you mean by "huge amounts of money"but a couple thousand would be a reasonable expectation.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer