Skip to main content

Child support wrongly treated for 12 years in Ottawa county

Kalamazoo, MI |

I wrote head of friend of the court in Lansing, mi, now
Need a lawyer, have a good case of mistaken identity

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You will need to file a modification type action right away, the sooner the stronger your argument that a mistake occurred, if it is not a modification, it may be a local rule applicable to mistake or excusable neglect etc to set aside a judgment, please work with a local attny and he or she will help you there are many great ones here on avvo. take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer