Child support/medical expenses/marital settlement agreement

Asked about 1 year ago - Bloomsburg, PA

I have a marital settlement agreement that states im not to reimburse for medical expenses for my children....I have my own coverage..is there a rule regarding this that will support the agreement at a hearing de novo in the state of pa

1. Michael Kuldiner

Pro

2

Answered . it it enforceable if certain elements are satisfied. Take a look at an article we wrote a few weeks ago about this subject . http://www.phillyesquire.com/waiving-child-supp...

2. Kathryn L. Hilbush

Pro

2

Answered . Mr. Kuldiner is correct - it depends. The article he provided is very helpful. After you've read it, I think you'll understand why you need to consult with an experienced family law attorney in your area.