Child support/medical expenses/marital settlement agreement

Bloomsburg, PA |

I have a marital settlement agreement that states im not to reimburse for medical expenses for my children....I have my own coverage..is there a rule regarding this that will support the agreement at a hearing de novo in the state of pa

1. it it enforceable if certain elements are satisfied. Take a look at an article we wrote a few weeks ago about this subject . http://www.phillyesquire.com/waiving-child-support-in-pennsylvania/

Michael Kuldiner, Esq. (215) 942-2100. This response is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The response is intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete, or up-to-date. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between MIchael Kuldiner, Esquire and any party. The responses provided on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely on any information contained in these responses without first seeking the advice of an attorney.

2. Mr. Kuldiner is correct - it depends. The article he provided is very helpful. After you've read it, I think you'll understand why you need to consult with an experienced family law attorney in your area.

Be sure to click Best Answer if you found this helpful. Disclaimer: Please note that this response does not in any way an attorney-client relationship between Kathryn L. Hilbush and the recipient. My responses are general in nature. They do not constitute legal advice. You are advised to consult an attorney regarding this and any other legal matters.