Child support financial worksheet

Glendale, AZ |

I think i will be receiving child support financial worksheet in the mail soon that i am filing for my ex to pay. I plan to work maybe 8 hours a week sometimes only 4 hours a week how do i put down on the worksheet? and me paying someone to watch the children for few hours- not at a daycare center.. do they need to see a proof or something? how would that work do i put down how much i pay for childcare?

You may be referring to a child support worksheet or the Affidavit of Financial Information, both of which are used when establishing or modifying child support. The child support worksheet lists each parent's gross monthly income. If you are working 8 hours a week at $10 an hour, your gross monthly income should be listed as $346.00. The Affidavit of Financial Information requires you to break down your gross monthly income into how frequently you are paid and what you earn on an hourly basis.
Page 3, paragraph 6(D) of the Affidavit of Financial Information also has a space for you to fill in the cost of child care. I recommend that you obtain proof of payment for any child care.

The information provided is general in nature and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support