Child support Enforcement Consultation

New York, NY |

I would like to know if there are any attorneys here that offer a consultation by email, regarding a child support enforement proceeding. I have a court date soon and I need some questions answered. Thank you to all who respond.

1. You may email me your questions at rubinovy@gmail.com

2. I would be happy to consul with you via email. You can reach me at LanceMeyer@LMeyerLawFirm.com. You can email me at your convenience.

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to me about your case, you can reach me at LanceMeyer@LMeyerLawFirm.com or (516)-488-2255. Legal disclaimer: This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The post is only an opinion. You should speak to an attorney for further information. I try and answer questions in terms that the readers will understand. The poster is licensed only in NY, CT & NJ. If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.