Child Support, please help.

Asked 9 months ago - Jackson, GA

I selected "close my case" (child support) by accident. The court date was scheduled for December 3 which is very soon. Is there a way to UNDO since it was done on the internet ? And why is it required that I be in court with $131 to close the case ?

1. Charles Vincent Crowe IV

Pro

1

1

Answered . Contact your local child support office and tell them about your situation. If all else fails, attend the hearing and tell the special advocate that you unintentionally closed the case online.

2. Mark J. Issa

Answered . Mr Crowe's answer is the best way of approaching this matter. Do not stress too much over this and if you find yourself unable to wait until the Court date, go down to the Child Support Office before the hearing date.