Skip to main content

Child support, perjury, false statements of income

Northport, NY |

My ex owns an all cash business. He submitted no pay stubs at the support hearing but he did submit a year old tax return that was unsigned. During the divorce he grabbed all the cash and I lost everything so I am pro se. He has paid hundreds of thousands not to support his daughter.

One month after the support hearing my ex purchased a 1 million dollar home for cash (no mortgage) and didnt sell the condo he lived in. None of this money came from his various accounts.

I requested the case be reopened but I was denied because the Magistrate claimed I already had an opportuntiy for discovery, though there is no way to discover money his had hidden by subpeona. Clearly he lied on the net worth and tax return, but I am not being given the opportunty to address this.

I am now at the objection level. I was told no one reads the objections but I want to make a record for appeal. I have new evidence in form of a certified deed, multiple listings, DMV records (vehicles he had but didnt disclose) and more.

Am I approaching correctly? What have I missed (other than $1M)

Attorney Answers 1


Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details on new evidence in form of a certified deed, multiple listings, DMV records

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics