Child support ?

Dallas, TX |

ok, my ex-wife and i had a case open before the court that had jurisdiction over the issue of child support, the administrative court did not have authority to enter an order requiring me to pay child support to my ex-wife. Especially since we were ordered to establish a joint custody agreement. so can i get that judgment vacated. cinse it was filed because i can shows that another court had jurisdiction over the matter at the time that it was filed, will that be sufficient to get it dismissed and to get any arrearages that have been assessed to me purged. also my ex hid are child for 3 years and i now have soul custdy of are child and she now has to pay child support ourderd by the court who actuley has jurisdiction in the first place.

1. You need to consult with an attorney, there are other factors that need to be considered that are not included in your questions.

Disclaimer:The answer provided is for informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon as specific legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Information should not be acted upon without seeking professional legal counsel. Attorney Stevens can be contacted for a consultation at 888-908-6296 or tdstevens@tdstevenslaw.net

2. I agree with the previous answer that there is a lot to this question that requires the guidance from an experienced attorney. You should definitely sit down and consult with one to find out your best options.