Child Custody- Home Evaluation

Asked about 1 year ago - Bronx, NY

What are the courts looking for when they conduct a home evaluation of the Parents?

1. David Ivan Bliven

Pro

4

Answered . They want an overall "picture" of each household (since the Judge doesn't do home inspections), but they also look for hazards, such as no window guards on 2d floor (or higher), open electrical sockets, hanging wires, no/little food in the frig, inadequate bedding for the child, etc. That said, I encourage you to schedule a consultation with a Bronx Child Custody lawyer for a full assessment of your situation.

* If you found my answer to be "HELPFUL," or the "BEST ANSWER," please feel free to mark it accordingly.
  2. Marco Caviglia

Pro

1

Answered . In addition, they are looking for cleanliness. But Mr. Bliven covers most of the bases.