Skip to main content

Child abduction - passenger name record

San Francisco, CA |

How can I obtain the passenger name record (PNR) for a child who was abducted out of the country and retained abroad without my consent? Is this available in a central database?

Attorney Answers 1


You shoud file a report with law enforcement, let them obtain the records.

The answers on this discussion board are general in nature and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to questions does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always see a lawyer about your individual situation.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics