Child - Imigration

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

Me and my wife are in the USA legally to three months awaiting approval of our visa L1A.

Our daughter was in Brazil and wants to come to the U.S. now.

How she can enter the USA alone with 14? what she say?

We are afraid because it seems to me that she did not let enter, no deportation of minors.

What we need to deliver it to show the Immigration Officer at the airport upon entry.

1. 10

Answered . First, she cannot enter unless she gets a derivative visa which she cannot get any sooner than your visa is approved. Second, you should not be that concerned. Once she has a visa, every major airline offers service nowadays for unaccompanied minors.

2. 8

Answered . You will need approval of your visa before you can apply for your daughter. It is best to consult your employer's immigration attorney.

3. 5

Answered . As my colleague pointed out ... all airlines have flight attendants that make sure young people change planes safely.

Or, you could go home to get your visa stamp ... which is the 'normal' thing to do.

This causes me to wonder why you're in the US on B visas waiting for your L approval ... this is not the normal thing to do.

4. 3

Answered . Hello. After approval of your L-1, file for the derivative visa for your daughter. Regards.

5. 3

Answered . Wait for approval of the L visa then she may apply for the L-2 or depart the US and have the visas issue in Brazil.

888.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com