Check Status for Form I485 Online

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

I just went online uscis.gov to check my case. I finished the interview with my wife last week on Thursday, but the IO did not give us a decision at the time. Today I checked it online, there are many processes, and my case status is at " Decision" and below it show
"On January 10, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."
So is it a final decision or just some information? I'm still waiting for the mai

1. Hector J. Lopez

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . You should receive your green card in the mail shortly.

2. Eric Elliot Ludin

4

1

Answered . It sounds like you will get your green card any day in the mail. Congratulations!

3. Carlos E Sandoval

2

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. There's good indication that your case was approved.