Wayne, WV |

This is Her first offense; she has no criminal record. She is pregnant. A masked man come in her friends house where she was a guest. He had a knife and threatened to kill all of us. Instead of the police department worrying about the crime against us they were worried about proving the victims were responsible for the break in and robbery. The tennants of the home we were at have a previous drug record. I fought the criminal off but got stabbed in the process and somehow they werent worried about what took place in the house and for an unknown reason wanted to search our truck, which had nothing to do with the crime being reported. Everything occured in the home. Drugs/ needles were found in our truck, but we believe the tennants placed them there so nothing could be found in the home.

You need to contact and hire a competent criminal defense attorney in the area where the charges are pending ASAP. Possession of a controlled substance 1st offense (narcotics) is a felony and the possession of drug paraphernalia is a misdemeanor. You can go online to to locate a criminal defense attorney that practices in this county. Good luck.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..