Charged with trafficking counterfeit goods

Asked about 4 years ago - Orlando, FL

I got charged with trafficking goods with forged or counterfeit trademarks under the florida statutes Section 831.032, I need a lawyer to represent me, preferably one that has had experience in this this kind of case or one that has ideas on how to fight this case. please contact me at

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Cynthia Russell Henley

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You should check out lawyers on this site and in general on the internet. You should call at least 3 to 5 lawyers in your area and talk to them on the phone, and then you should schedule appointments with at least 2 to 3 lawyers to narrow your decision. You should not just accept anyone who happens upon your request and contacts you. You need to feel comfortable with the person who is handling your freedom.

One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,329 answers this week

2,980 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,329 answers this week

2,980 attorneys answering