Charged with pc1000,i completed the program. this is what the court website open access says. i thought my plea was withdrawn.

Asked over 2 years ago - San Bernardino, CA

Count/Charge/Severity/Description Violation Date/Plea/Status
1 /HS 11377(A) /F /POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE /03/19/2011/GUILTY/DISMISSED.

My PO and the DA both told me my plea was set to the side and once i completed the program a plea would show not guilty and the charge would be dismissed. Im confused because the courts website shows guilty. Will future employers who run a background check see that information. thanks

1. Maltaise E Cini

1

Answered . This information is correct the court website shows that the charges were dismissed. PC 1000 entitles you to a dismissal, however it does not give you a blank or clean entry on your record. Employers if they were to check would see that the case was dismissed. They will know that you had the charges filed against you.