Charged with hit and run in Indiana.

I was rear ended on the freeway, I stopped and asked the vehicle at faults driver if she was ok, she said yes. I was in a bind and believing I was doing her a favor I left the scene. Today the police came to my door and charged me with Hit and run attended vehicle. I am 20 with a clean record and the car that was rear ended had valid insurance, registration ect. Full time student and transport cars for a living. What will the consequences be?

Evansville, IN -

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Retain a local criminal lawyer to fight any citation. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

Consult a personal injury attorney ASAP to protect your rights. Unfortunately, the situation you describe happens all too often.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
Jason Todd Studinski

Jason Todd Studinski

Personal Injury Lawyer - Stevens Point, WI

Retain a local criminal defense lawyer and consult a personal injury lawyer. Report to your insurance company. Good luck.