Charged with hit and run in Indiana.

Asked over 1 year ago - Evansville, IN

I was rear ended on the freeway, I stopped and asked the vehicle at faults driver if she was ok, she said yes. I was in a bind and believing I was doing her a favor I left the scene. Today the police came to my door and charged me with Hit and run attended vehicle. I am 20 with a clean record and the car that was rear ended had valid insurance, registration ect. Full time student and transport cars for a living. What will the consequences be?

Pro

4

Best Answer

Answered . Retain a local criminal lawyer to fight any citation. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

2. George Costas Andriotis

4

Answered . Consult a personal injury attorney ASAP to protect your rights. Unfortunately, the situation you describe happens all too often.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  3. Jason Todd Studinski

3

Answered . Retain a local criminal defense lawyer and consult a personal injury lawyer. Report to your insurance company. Good luck.