Charged with criminal possession of controlled substance and have court in 5 days! Need an affordable, aggressive lawyer ASAP.

Asked 12 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

Entered my premises without my consent nor was a warrant present at any time and specifically told officers you may not enter, was arrested outside didn't have nothing on me but they took my keys and entered anyway and then charged me. Someone please help me find a lawyer who can get a case like this dismissed or handled with no jail time and most importantly affordable & understanding. Have court in 5 days please respond!! Thanks in advance..

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Eric Edward Rothstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me.

    Eric Rothstein
    11 Park Place, Suite 1100
    New York, New York 10007
    Phone: 212-577-9797
    Web site:
    Free consultations by phone or in person

    I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases.... more
  2. Howard A. Schwartz

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Prices can't be determined until more facts are know. It sounds like there may be some good search issues. You should consult with a number of attorneys to find one you are comfortable with. Good luck.

    I have been a criminal attorney in New York for almost 25 years. website: Phone #: 718-208-6094... more
  3. Terri Beth Kalker


    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It sounds like you have a good case but need to discuss further, Please call me to discuss the matter further. As time is of the essense, here is my cell 718-974-4435. Good luck.

  4. Carlos Gonzalez


    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Our office focuses on drug charges contact us at your convenience, pricing is based on the facts of the case.

  5. John J. Carney


    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Feel free to call for a free consultation, I have a "superb 10.0 Avvo rating" and 30 years experience.
    John J. Carney Esq. 917 696 2363

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,821 answers this week

2,739 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,821 answers this week

2,739 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary