Charged with criminal possession of controlled substance and have court in 5 days! Need an affordable, aggressive lawyer ASAP.

Brooklyn, NY |

Entered my premises without my consent nor was a warrant present at any time and specifically told officers you may not enter, was arrested outside didn't have nothing on me but they took my keys and entered anyway and then charged me. Someone please help me find a lawyer who can get a case like this dismissed or handled with no jail time and most importantly affordable & understanding. Have court in 5 days please respond!! Thanks in advance..

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me.

Eric Rothstein
11 Park Place, Suite 1100
New York, New York 10007
Phone: 212-577-9797
Email: Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com
Web site: www.RothsteinLawNY.com
Free consultations by phone or in person

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Prices can't be determined until more facts are know. It sounds like there may be some good search issues. You should consult with a number of attorneys to find one you are comfortable with. Good luck.

I have been a criminal attorney in New York for almost 25 years. website: Brooklynlaw.net Phone #: 718-208-6094 email: howard@brooklynlaw.net. This answer is only for informational purposes and is not meant as legal advice.

It sounds like you have a good case but need to discuss further, Please call me to discuss the matter further. As time is of the essense, here is my cell 718-974-4435. Good luck.

Our office focuses on drug charges contact us at your convenience, pricing is based on the facts of the case.

Feel free to call for a free consultation, I have a "superb 10.0 Avvo rating" and 30 years experience.
John J. Carney Esq. 917 696 2363