Charged with a meth lab, i didnt do it.

Toney, AL |
Filed under: Drug related crimes

I was setup so lets start with my ex-friend and mother of my son. We have been split up for 4 months.She went and lived with a dope cook and went crazy for 3 -months blamed it all on me at the same time we were fighting on cust. on our son. Well we both agreed on the cust papers and signed them. she starts begging me to try again ,tried for about 2 weeks and I finally told her I just didnt see her the same way I use to so we need to split up. she text me that I was going to hurt just as bad as she does.. so she goes to my house an bet you have a lab in there but it was lock up anyway so she text me i bet you do in the shop .she knows where the key is. she went over put something in the shop what lady that live right in front of the shop said then left then come back later with the cops

Meth labs are a big problem in Madison County. If you need a criminal attorney here in the county, feel free to give me a call. I deal with these issues constantly. Getting set up is not uncommon in these situations. 256-534-3435

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.