Charged Grand Theft, closed my business and owe customers their pre-paid tuition back......but bank froze my bank account

Asked about 1 year ago - Daytona Beach, FL

90 days later bank account was un froze but I had already been arrested!

1. Joshua Eli Adams

Answered . I don't see a question here, but you clearly have a mess on your hands. Consult with and get yourself a good attorney.

2. Majid Vasigh

Pro

Answered . You need to hire a competent white collar defense attorney. Not sure what your question is, but either way, more information is needed to give you competent advice, like say, who is the prosecuting agency?

3. Stanley N Zahorsky

Answered . Information including why the bank froze your account, do you owe the bank money, is the money for the pre-paid tuition in the bank, is it in an escrow account, is needed before an attorney can answer your question. You should seek a criminal defense attorney in your area who is familiar with white collar crime, since I am assuming that you are being charged with defrauding your customers of their tuition.